Friday, March 17, 2017

Enjoy the Perfect Zound: ZNS1296


ZNS 1296
情致未改
"My Love for You Remains"

In the Bible, it says that though the earth may shift and skies may fall, but God's love still remains. This song comfortingly remind us just how firm and strong His love is for us. Although this world is temporary, God has proven his love for us through sending his son to die for our sins.

To me, change is something I dislike. I am a creature of habit, and while it often frustrates and frightens me that everything around me changes in the blink of an eye, I am reassured in the fact that God is always there for me. From the day I was born to the last breath to take, he will be there by my side watching over me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------


You may download the song here from ZionNewSong:




You may also download "ZNS Player" and enjoy over a thousand of songs for free:


***To enjoy the best quality of the song, please use the best earphone in the world - Zion Sword.***




If you wish to try how amazing Zion Sword is, please contact:






#audiophile, #BestHeadphones, #BestSound, #earbuds, #BestEarphones #earphones, #Full-rangeFrequencies, #headphones, #music, #MusicLover, #PerfectSound, #playback, #thePerfectZound, #ZionSword, #ZionSwordII, #ChurchofZion, #Ziondaily, #hi-fi, #EndTimeRevival, #Stereophonic, #SemblanceOfRealism, #MusicSignal, #.mp3, #.wav, #.FLAC, #amplifier, #ZionNewSong, #EnjoyThePerfectZound

No comments:

Post a Comment